Responsive website design
Before you order website design for your Firm you should know some facts.
Most people rate websites on their “looks” but the truth is that Google check around 200 different details on website
and around her (link building) to judge how worth is this website.
I’ll make your website look good, but I’ll also develop it to perform well with the search engines, especially with Google Search.
Features of a good internet website
- responsive – working good the same on PC, laptop, tablet and mobile phone
- fast downloading on computer, tablet and phone
- good content
- SEO rules
- security – SSL protocol
- favicon – small icon as graphic symbol for website
When you’re ordering the website you will receive:
- A website designed around your business
- every website with own CMS – Content Management System to let you easy manage this website in future. CMS – WordPress or Joomla
- unique logo for your business or use your existing logo on website
- favicon – a file containing one or more small icons associated with a particular website
- responsive – designed to display on PC, laptop, tablet, iPad and Mobile Phone
- designed friendly for Google Search and other Search Engines
- basic SEO setup for your new website
- image gallery
- contact form
- Google Maps to show where to find your office
- your social media accounts will link to your website (Facebook, Twitter, G+, Instagram and YouTube)
- professional e-mail addresses to your domain name (email@example.com)
- hosting and domain name for 1 year
- XML Sitemaps – A sitemap is a method to tell Google about the pages that are available on your website, that may not be discovered otherwise.
- Submission to +20 important world Search Engines (Google, Bing, Yahoo and more)
- 1 year of support for website
All that with reasonable price. Start from £200
Please note – I do not build websites that include anything illegal.